Cellvizio Lab brings cellular-scale information to understand biological mechanisms
Work under physiological conditions using non- or minimally invasive procedures to image the tissue of interest at cellular resolution in the living animal.
The dual-color capability of Cellvizio Dual Band allows you to co-localize cells or molecules or to track a molecule of interest within its anatomical environment.
Cellvizio Lab is used in a broad range of fields of research
- Cancer and Disease development
- Drug discovery and delivery
- Stem cells
- Peripheral nerve imaging
Cellvizio Lab can be used anywhere in the animal
- Explore external organs non invasively
- Use natural routes for easy and non invasive access
- Perform a small incision to access deeper organs