Confocal microprobesMiniaturized and flexible objectives for in vivo preclinical imaging
See from surface to deep tissues, anywhere in the animal
The confocal microprobes are thin and flexible objectives designed for non- or minimally invasive imaging.
- Image the tissue by simple and direct contact
- Suitable for external organs
- Easy access using natural routes
- Use a small incision to image deeper organs
- Compatible with multiple guiding tools: endoscopes, needles, catheters, stereotaxic
Select the best fit from our catalogue of confocal microprobes
- Easy to use
- Optical fiber bundle made of thousands of optical fibers
- Plug-and-play device
- 3 series: surface imaging, depth imaging and high-resolution imaging
Use the S microprobes for surface imaging (from 0 to 15 microns from the point of contact).
S 300 and S 650 microprobes have an ultra-thin diameter, suitable to reach organs in a minimally invasive manner.
The tip of these probes can be polished with precision into a 45° beveled tip for easy tissue penetration.
- Ultra-thin Diameter: between 300 µm and 1.5 mm
- Resolution: 3.3 µm
- Designed for deep access to any organ or tissue
- Beveled or Flat processed tip for easy insertion
Subcutaneous tumor | Endovascular | Needle puncture | Trans-abdominal access | Stem cell homing
The Z series microprobes use GRIN (GRadient INdex) lenses to go deeper into the tissue. The higher working distance will help you image deeper tissue layers without surgery.
- Avoid surgery thanks to high Working Distance: down to 170 µm
- Small Diameter: Between 0.9 and 1.8 mm
- Resolution: 3.5 µm
- MiniZ is compatible with small animal endoscopes for non invasive lower GI tract imaging
Angiogenesis | Colonoscopies | Brain | Blood flow
The M series microprobes are tipped with a series of microlenses, protected by stainless housing, to reach high spatial resolution (1.4 microns).
- High resolution: 1.4 µm
- High working distance: 30, 60 or 100 µm depending on the microprobe
Angiogenesis | Vessels | Cell morphology | Peripheral nerve