1. Krishna, S. et al. Needle-based confocal laser endomicroscopy for the diagnosis of pancreatic cystic lesions: an international external interobserver and intraobserver study (with videos). Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2017.
2. Nakai Y. et al. Diagnosis of pancreatic cysts: EUS-guided, through the needle confocal laser-induced endomicroscopy and cystoscopy trial: DETECT study. GIE 2015
3. Napoleon B, et al. Needle-based Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy (nCLE) for the diagnosis of pancreatic cystic lesions: preliminary results of the first prospective multicenter study, presentation at UEGW 2016
4. Le Pen C et al. A health economic evaluation of needle-based Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy for the diagnosis of pancreatic cysts. Article accepted for publication Endoscopy International Open (2017); doi. org/10.1055/s-0043-117947
5. Jais B. et al. Serous cystic neoplasm of the pancreas: a multinational study of 2622 patients under the auspices of the International Association of Pancreatology and European Pancreatic Club (European Study Group on Cystic Tumors of the Pancreas). Gut 2015
6. Nakai Y, et al. Diagnosis of pancreatic cysts: EUS-guided, through-the-needle confocal laser-induced endomicroscopy and cystoscopy trial: DETECT study. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2015.
7. Konda VJA, et al. A pilot study of in vivo identification of pancreatic cystic neoplasms with needle-based confocal laser endomicroscoscopy under endosonographic guidance. Endoscopy, 2013. (INSPECT)