The challenges Hospital Administrators face are complex and ever changing.
We understand this.
Hospitals must provide the best possible patient care while balancing the needs of the business. That is why Mauna Kea Technologies created the Cellvizio Endomicroscopy Program, which allows you to bring strategic and economic value to your hospital.
Cellvizio is a breakthrough imaging technology with proven benefits by clinical trials
- Cellvizio may improve your physicians ability to make better patient management decisions
- It may generate cost savings for your hospital
- It helps position your hospital as a leader in patient care by offering the most cutting-edge technology
- It allows your hospital to attract and retain the top talent in the the field
- It may optimize patient throughput
- It may help increase referrals
Cellvizio Endomicroscopy fosters a collaborative environment and can benefit multiple physician specialties including gastroenterologists, pulmonologists, thoracic surgeons, urologists and pathologists and may be used in the endoscopy suite and in the bronchoscopy suite. Find out more about our multi-disciplinary approach to patient care.
Only Cellvizio Optical Biopsies provide high-resolution cellular views of tissue inside the body
- It is compatible with all endoscopes
- It is minimally invasive
- It generates instantaneous views
- It is designed to help improve patient outcomes and reduce costs
- It has 510(k) clearance from the U.S. FDA and the European CE-Mark
- It comes with a Virtual Assistant application which allows for easy integration and connectivity.
- The Cellvizio System received Category I Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®)* codes for Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy procedures in January 2013. Click here to find out more about reimbursement.
*CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association (AMA). Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) copyright 2013. All Rights Reserved. The AMA assumes no liability for data contained or not contained herein.