Peripheral Pulmonary Lesions
See the Lung Tissue as Never Seen Before!
Reach better diagnosis for your bronchoscopy procedure
Physicians have been using Cellvizio to image lung tissue from proximal airways down to alveoli in patients presenting pulmonary lesions.
In the context of pulmonary lesions, Optical Biopsy can assist the physician or surgeon in :
Dr. Florian Fuchs
University Hospital Erlangen, Germany
See how bronchoscopists using Cellvizio in the lung may benefit from an enhanced patient care and increased visibility
We are currently running a US based multicentric registry aiming at evaluating the role of Optical Biopsy for the characterization and management of lung nodules, and post transplant acute rejection.
- Thiberville L. et al. Human in vivo fluorescence microimaging of the alveolar ducts and sacs during bronchoscopy. European Respiratory Journal, 2009.
- Arenberg D.A et al. Proposed Classification Of Probe-Based Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy (pCLe) Findings For Evaluation Of Indeterminate Peripheral Lung Nodules. Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med, 2011.
- Fuchs F.S et al. Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy for diagnosing Lung Cancer in vivo. European Respiratory Journal, Epub ahead of print, 2012.
- Shulimzon TR. et al. Real-time vision of a sarcoid granuloma at bronchoscopy. Am J Resp Crit Care Med, 2013.
- Yserbyt J. et al. Perspectives using probe-based confocal laser endomicroscopy of the respiratory tract. Swiss Med Wkly, 2013.